In 2020, Accessible Travel Solutions will be escorting a group of 16 travelers on an accessible cruise that visits multiple countries! In each port, you’ll have the opportunity to experience full-day accessible excursions….none of those 2 hour see-the-city-through-a-bus-window tours that the cruise lines offer! These will include interior visits to the accessible tourist attractions and accessible routes to get between them. You’ll also have lunch in accessible restaurants with authentic local cuisine.
August 8, 2020 to August 18, 2020
- One night pre-stay in a 4 star Copenhagen hotel, including transfer from hotel to port
- 9 night cruise, round-trip from Copenhagen
- Transfers to and from Copenhagen airport included
- Accessible transfer from the Copenhagen port to the Copenhagen airport included
- Cruise fare, port charges, gratuities, government taxes, and customs fees included
- 5 in-depth accessible shore excursions led by expert local guides utilizing accessible vans (including drivers, gasoline, and tolls)
- Skip the Line VIP access to tourist attractions
- Russian tourism visa
- Ship Name: Norwegian Escape
- Ship features: The Waterfront, Two-deck Escape Theater, Broadway Shows, Aqua Park, Spa, Casino, Mini Golf, and much more!
- Accessible Tours in Ports of Call: Warnemunde (Germany), Tallinn (Estonia), St Petersburg (Russia) for 2 days, Helsinki (Finland), Stockholm (Sweden).
You will also be able to choose two of the following five options as a part of your package:
- Beverage Package ($178.20 per person service charge, not included in package price)
- Specialty Dining package ($22.80 per person service charge, not included in package price)
- WiFi – 250 minutes per cabin (1 connection per cabin)
- Extra onboard spending credit of $75.00 per cabin
- Photo package of 20 photos (mix and match sizes)
Ports of Call
- Experience the highlights of Warnemunde including the famous Light Tower, the picturesque sea side views and the charming town center.
- Explore the popular town of Rostock with its glorious St. Mary’s Church
- Enjoy a leisurely stroll along the vibrant New Market and Kropelin Street, Rostock’s main shopping street.
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Old Town of Tallinn, the capital of Estonia
- View the Upper Town including the Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, the Lower Town including the city walls and the Town Hall, and more
- Learn about the fascinating history of Estonia which was governed by Danes, Swedes, Nazis, and Soviets before gaining independence during the “Singing Revolution” in 1991.
- Visit the former capital of tsarist Russia over the course of 2 days
- View the Our Savior on the Spilled Blood church, Peter the Great’s Peterhof Palace, the Hermitage Museum, and more
- Learn about the modernization of Russia, assassinations of Russian Emperors, and the Bolshevik Revolution
- Visit the capital of Finland and the world’s northernmost city over 1 million people
- View the Uspenski Orthodox Cathedral, the Helsinki Market Square, the historic Kappeli Café, and more
- Learn about the intertwined history of Finland, Sweden, and Russia; the popular Finnish saunas; and more
- Visit the Swedish capital which is said to be 1/3 green area, 1/3 city, and 1/3 water
- View the lost (and now found) Vasa war ship, the Royal Palace, the City Hall, the Stockholm Archipelago consisting of 30,000 islands, and more
- Learn about the Swedish Empire of the 17th and 18th centuries, the Nobel Prize, and the Swedish royal family gossip
Benefits of Group Cruising
- Meeting and sharing experiences with other disabled travelers.
- You are guaranteed an Accessible Balcony Cruise Cabin with wide doors, grab bars, roll-in showers, and extra space to navigate a wheelchair or mobility scooter
- You will experience Step-Free Routes on all shore excursions
- Onboard tour leader (Accessible Travel Solutions employee) to ensure smooth operation of your holiday
- Accessible Travel Solutions support staff will be on call back in the office to deal with emergencies
- Cost savings versus doing the same holiday independently
- Accessible balcony cruise cabins include wide doors, roll-in showers, and extra space to navigate a wheelchair or mobility scooter.
- Step-free routes planned for all tours. A portable ramp will be brought to overcome any unexpected steps/curbs.
- Docking instead of tendering is scheduled for every port enabling mobility scooters and electric wheelchairs to go ashore
- Two Days-at-Sea means days to rest and relax.
Pre or Post-Cruise Accessible Copenhagen Package (optional)
Please note, your package includes 1 night pre-cruise stay in Copenhagen at an accessible hotel. If you would like to extend your time in Copenhagen with extra days to explore the city, additional days can be added at an additional cost. Extra days will include accessible accommodation in a 4 star, centrally located hotel and private accessible guided tours (walking, driving or both depending on length of your stay). Contact us for a separate quote.
- There are only 8 accessible balcony cabins available. They will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Your spot is reserved by a $600 non-refundable deposit per person.