This 6 Hour private accessible Puntarenas shore excursion offers a wonderful opportunity to explore the best of Costa Rica firsthand. Experience the breathtaking Carara National Park, enjoy a relaxing, picturesque boat tour watching local birds and crocodiles, and spend some free time at Jaco Beach with access to a special beach wheelchair.
Start your day by meeting your tour guide and accessible van at the Puntarenas cruise dock. From here, you will head out on a scenic drive to the northernmost Pacific coastal rain forest remaining intact in Costa Rica, Carara National Park. Escorted by your knowledgeable tour guide, you will explore the site firsthand, admiring the breathtaking setting, learning about the flora, fauna and wildlife here, and have opportunities to capture some incredible photos.
Next, continue to the Tarcoles River for a wonderful boat ride you won’t soon forget. Sit back and relax as you enjoy lively commentary by your boat guide who will share about the fascinating ecosystem. During your boat ride you will also admire various exotic birds and crocodiles. Finally, you will be heading out to the palm-tree lined Jaco Beach for some time of relaxation and fun. While here, you will have access to accessible restrooms and a special beach wheelchair. You will have a chance to enjoy lunch on your own here as well.
At the end of your tour, you will be escorted back to your cruise ship.
- Enjoy a scenic drive through the picturesque Costa Rica landscape.
- Explore the breathtaking Carara National Park firsthand.
- Experience a memorable boat tour on the beautiful Tarcoles River.
- See crocodiles, birds and other unique, local wildlife.
- Spend some free time at the palm-tree lined Jaco Beach.
- Enjoy access to a special beach wheelchair at Jaco Beach.