- European Tours and Transfers
- Private Accessible 4 hour Royal Mile, Holyrood Palace and Scotch Whisky Experience Tour
UNAVAILLABLE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
This 4 Hour Accessible Edinburgh Shore excursion is an equally amazing and wonderful opportunity to experience THE BEST of the Scottish Capital. Escorted by your Tour Guide, you will commence your private excursion in Edinburgh with a memorably fun tour of the Scotch Whisky Experience, stroll along the World Famous Royal Mile and wider Old Town of Edinburgh before culminating the tour with a visit to the Palace of Holyroodhouse, the Queen’s official Residence in Scotland!
Start your journey by meeting your Tour Guide at the Edinburgh Cruise Dock in Leith, Newhaven or South Queensferry and head out on an unforgettable sweeping drive to Downtown Edinburgh. On your way, you’ll pass by several city highlights including the Royal Botanical Gardens of Edinburgh, Fettes College, Stewart Melville College, Donaldson’s College, St. Mary’s Episcopalian Cathedral and the West End. Your tour guide is eager to share the intriguing history of these places with you as you enjoy your panoramic drive!
Your first stop of the day is the cultural “must-visit place,” the Scotch Whisky Experience at the top of the Royal Mile. Here, you will enjoy a fun experience that includes an accessible Sky Barrel Ride through the production of Scotch Whisky, as well as an introduction to the ‘aromas’ of whiskies (single malts and blended). You’ll also enjoy a nosing and tasting of two Scotch whiskies (or soft drink) including a pairing with an artisan chocolate.
Following this, your Tour Guide will escort you on a leisurely, accessible stroll down the famous Royal Mile. Among other things, you’ll be up-front close and personal to Edinburgh Castle on the Castle Esplanade & Castlehill, followed by visiting the Lawnmarket, St. Giles Cathedral, High Street, Canongate, the Scottish Parliament and finally ending up at the glorious Palace of Holyroodhouse. This is the Official Residence of the British Monarch in Scotland. Here, you will meander the beautifully maintained Palace Gardens, as well as visit the stunning interior of the Palace itself and the nearby Holyrood Abbey with your Tour Guide.
- Enjoy a panoramic drive that includes the Royal Botanical Gardens of Edinburg, Fettes College, Stewart Melville College, St. Mary’s Episcopalian Cathedral and West End.
- Visit the famous Scotch Whisky Experience for a fun sky barrel ride through the production of Scotch whiskey and enjoy a nosing and tasting.
- Stroll along the famous Royal Mile with highlights such as Castlehill, the Lawnmarket, St. Giles Cathedral, High Street, Canongate, the Scottish Parliament and the exterior of the Edinburgh Castle and Esplanade.
- Visit the glorious Holyrood Palace for a guided tour of the spectacular interior and Palace grounds.