The Private Accessible 2 hour Paris Guided Tour of Orsay allows you access to all of the highlights of the museum, without having to navigate the multiple accessibility barriers. This accessible tour has been specially designed for disabled visitors using routes that are step-free and include the hidden elevators.
Your accessible guided tour of the Orsay begins when you meet your professional tour guide outside the main entrance. Your tour guide will arrange special “skip the line” passes to avoid the long lines and arrange use the wheelchair accessible entrance. Please note, you will have to pass through the regular security area no matter what. We suggest you do not bring any big backpacks.
Once inside, your professional tour guide will escort you on a wonderful and intriguing time of exploring the fascinating art work housed in this beautiful old building. Among other things, you will get to see carefully selected words by Monet, Renoir, Cezanne, Gauguin and van Gogh. This fully accessible, step-free tour is designed to give you an opportunity to experience key masterpieces in the collection as your tour guide provides lively expert commentary along the way.
- See "A Burial at Ornans by the 19th century pioneer of French Realism, Gustave Courbet.
- Admire the incredible Bal du Moulin de la Galette by Pierre-Auguste Renoir
- Experience one of the most enduring works of the Post-Impressionist Era, The Cardplayers by Paul Cezanne.
- Firsthand opportunity to admire breathtaking works by Claude Monet.
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets.