The Private Accessible 3 hour St. Kitts Cruise Excursion is our most accessible and affordable option in St Kitts! With very limited walking and strolling, this accessible cruise excursion is a great choice for all disabled travelers and their families. Admire beautiful scenic views, picturesque St. Kitts highlights and some relaxing free time at an accessible four AAA Diamond resort by the beach.
This accessible St. Kitts tour begins as your friendly private driver/guide picks you up in a wheelchair accessible van at the St. Kitts Cruise dock. From there, your 3 hour scenic driving tour of exploring St. Kitts begins. Escorted by your private guide, you will drive through the the oldest town in the Eastern Caribbean, Basseterre. This beautiful city dates back to the 17th century and was the first town to be settled by the French in the Caribbean. You will pass through the historical city center where you will be met by famous traditional French architecture and impressive Victorian structures. You will also see unique old churches (including St. Geroge’s Angelican Church and the Catholic Co-Cathedral), charming West Indian cottages, the famous Berkeley Memorial and the Independence Square, which used to be a former slave market.
Next on your accessible St. Kitts adventure, you will travel East on the island. As your accessible van makes its way through the beautiful tropical terrain, you will enjoy beautiful panoramic views of the Basseterre valley stretching to the modern Frigate Bay area. Sit back, relax and gaze at the views framed by the Atlantic Coast and the Caribbean Sea. You will get a unique opportunity to go to the top of Timothy Hill for a stunningly beautiful panoramic view of the entire area; Atlantic waves to the north and the tranquil Caribbean Sea to the south, separated by only a few hundred yards! Have your camera ready!
The final stop on your St. Kitt cruise excursion is at a fully wheelchair accessible St. Kitts beach resort, which is a four AAA Diamond hotel. Here you will have some free time to get out of the accessible van and enjoy some of the amenities, including a state of the Art Casino, Pool bars, eight Restaurants, shopping area, Spa and lounge area. Browse and relax at your leisure. The tour will end as you re-board your wheelchair accessible vehicle for a memorable scenic drive back to your cruise ship.
- Scenic drive around the island in wheelchair accessible van
- Visit the island’s capital, Brasseterre.
- See Berkeley Memorial, Independence Square, St. George’s Angelican Church and the impressive Catholic Co-Cathedral.
- See the vibrant Frigate Bay with golf courses, golden beaches and elegant historical homes
- Experience the top of Timothy Hill for a stunningly beautiful panoramic view of the entire area.
- Make a stop at a luxurious four AAA Diamond accessible resort and spend some time enjoying the accessible amenities including state of the art casino, pool bars, restaurants and shopping