- European Tours and Transfers
- Private Accessible 4 hour Dublin and Guinness Storehouse Tour
The Private Accessible 4 hour Dublin and Guinness Storehouse Tour gives you a perfect overview of this incredible, historic city. Enjoy a panoramic drive of the city including highlights such as the Guinness Store House and O’Connell Street, see the stunning St. Patrick’s Cathedral, experience the popular Guinness Store house firsthand, and enjoy some free time for shopping at the popular Grafton Street in the heart of city.
Start your tour by meeting your tour guide at the Dublin cruise dock and head out on a memorable panoramic drive through the Irish capital. Along the way, you will have time to sit back, relax and enjoy the views as your tour guide narrates you through some of the very best highlights the city has to offer. You will see Georgian Dublin with beautiful traditional homes and parks, the massive General Post Office where the infamous 1916 Rebellion began, and O’Connell Street which is the main through faire in Dublin. There will also be time to make a short stop at the glorious St. Patrick’s Cathedral for an opportunity to get out of the van and enjoy the spectacular exterior of the Cathedral firsthand.
Next, you will continue to the famous Guinness Storehouse. This old museum has wonderful displays about Guinness stout, and you’ll learn about the interesting brewing process of the beer as well. There will also be time to browse for souvenirs and buy local beer if you desire.
The final stop of the day will be the vibrant Grafton Street, the shopping hub of Dublin. Here, you will find a fun atmosphere, different shops for all types of tastes, street vendors and local cafes. You will have some free time to explore the area on your own, before returning to your Hotel or Ship.
- Enjoy a panoramic drive through the Irish capital with views that include Georgian Dublin, the General Post Office where the 1916 rebellion began and the main thoroughfare of the O’Connell Street.
- See the stunning St. Patrick’s Cathedral.
- Explore the famous Grafton Street with free time for shopping.
- Experience the famous Guinness Storehouse and learn about the fascinating brewing process.