- European Tours and Transfers
- Private Accessible 4 Hour Old Town Dubrovnik and Srdj Hill
This accessible Dubrovnik Shore Excursion lets you experience the very best highlights of the “Pearl of the Adriatic. Explore Old Town Dubrovnik, stroll down the historic pedestrianized Stradun and admire the majestic Rector’s Palace.
Start your tour by meeting your tour guide accessible van at the Dubrovnik cruise dock. From here, you will head out on a short drive to the historic Old Town Dubrovnik where your tour guide will escort you on an interesting historic stroll through the heart of the city. Admire the old traditional buildings and small artisan shops, as you are narrated through the fascinating history of the town. You will enjoy a leisurely stroll down the famous Stradun street, a pedestrianized zone in Dubrovnik, peppered with shops, vendors and little cafes. While in Old Town, you will also see beautiful Franciscan Monastery and the majestic Rector’s Palace. The palace used to serve as the seat of the Rector of the Republic of Ragusa between the 14th century and 1808.
After time of exploration in the Old Town, you will continue to the final stop of the day, Srdj Hill, a mountain nested above the Old Town. This Hill is an ideal spot for a spectacular panorama view of the city and surrounding islands. Have your camera ready for some wonderful vacation photos.
- Explore Old Town Dubrovnik.
- See the beautiful Franciscan Monastery and the majestic Rector’s Palace from the outside. There are stairs at the entrance.
- Enjoy a leisurely stroll down the famous Stradun Street.
- Admire the beautiful panoramic views form the top of the Srdj Hill.